- Lead the team to manage the full spectrum of HR operations across the responsible cluster, including but not limited to employee on boarding, talent acquisition, performance management and employee relations, etc.
- Oversee HR policies and procedures and ensure they are aligned across HR team and are compliant with group standard as well as legal requirements.
- Partner closely with HR team heads for the implementation of HR strategic planning and lifecycle.
- Promote corporate culture, optimize VOC system, improve employee experience and make an employer of choice.
- Min. 10 years’ relevant experience, with at least 3 years in managerial position
- Hands on experience in managing Talent Management, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Performance Management, retention and staff engagement
- Well conversant on contemporary HRM practices, labour market trend and HRM related legislations
- Self-motivated, creative thinking, detailed minded, efficient and have the initiative to deliver the best quality of work
- High agile and flexible, able to deal with ambiguity
- Able to multitask to meet tight deadlines
Interested candidates, please send your CV through Apply Now or to the email address shown in the company overview. For more suitable opportunities in your specialised industry, please visit our website at www.lauriswalton.com.