Our client is a rapidly expanding business and they are looking for a sales manager to join. This person will lead 1 staff and reporting to the Sales Director.
- Identify and qualify leads for RFID and IoT solutions by performing market research, attending industry events, and networking.
- Cold call and visit potential customers to present RFID/IoT solutions and assess needs.
- Educate prospective clients on how RFID and IoT solutions can benefit their business operations and help solve business problems.
- Present compelling sales proposals and participate in client negotiations to secure new contracts.
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Provide technical pre-sales support and work with engineering teams on proofs-of-concept.
- Maintain knowledge of RFID/IoT technologies, trends and competitor offerings.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in an IT/technology sales role, preferably with experience selling RFID or IoT solutions.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets through self-sourced leads.
- Some technical knowledge and ability to articulate RFID/IoT concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivated with excellent networking, communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable cold calling and handling objections.
- Degree in Marketing, Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Some travelling within APAC region is required
Interested candidates, please send your CV through Apply Now or to the email address shown in the company overview. For more suitable opportunities in your specialised industry, please visit our website at www.lauriswalton.com.