Our client is a renowned European sourcing office and they are looking for a Logistics Manager to join the supply chain team. This is a newly created position due to business expansion and will lead a small team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Negotiate freight rates and terms with ocean carriers, NVOCCs, freight forwarders.
- Organize bookings on vessels, track shipments, monitor ETAs.
- Handle customs clearance, documentation compliance for import/export.
- Ensure on-time pick up, delivery and visibility through tracking systems.
- Establish and maintain supply chain procedures/processes.
- Liaise with suppliers in APAC on production schedules, shipment plans.
- Perform cost analysis, identify areas for cost savings/efficiencies.
- Manage KPIs on lead time, damaged goods, etc and recommend improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics/supply chain management or equivalent.
- 8+ years experience in international freight logistics.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a Must
- Knowledge of Incoterms, import/export regulations across Asia and Europe.
- Ability to negotiate, problem-solve and make decisions under pressure.
- Analytical mindset with focus on metrics, reporting and process optimization.
Interested candidates, please send your CV through Apply Now or to the email address shown in the company overview. For more suitable opportunities in your specialised industry, please visit our website at www.lauriswalton.com.