Our client is in the F&B industry and they are looking for a HR Director to oversee all HR functions. This person will lead a team of 20+ staff and reporting to the CEO
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage both Hong Kong and PRC HR team.
- Develop and implement HR strategies that support the company’s overall business objectives.
- Oversee the recruitment and onboarding process, ensuring the attraction and retention of top talent.
- Develop and implement effective strategies for workforce planning and development.
- Implement programs to enhance employee morale, productivity, and satisfaction.
- Design and implement performance management systems to drive employee and organisational success.
- Manage the design and administration of competitive and equitable compensation and benefits programs.
- Oversee and develop compensation strategies to achieve optimal cost-effectiveness and operational efficiencies for the group.
- Stay informed about industry trends to ensure the company remains competitive.
- Act as a trusted advisor to employees and management on HR-related issues.
- Ensure compliance with local and China employment laws and regulations.
- Implement and maintain HR policies and procedures that align with legal requirements and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or relevant disciplines
- At least 15 years of all-round HR experience working in a sizable company, preferably with experience within the Food and beverage industry.
- Experience with reporting and communicating with C-suite levels.
- A track record of successful implementation of HR initiatives at the corporate level
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, trust and confidentiality
- Has good communication and people management skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Has a solid understanding of human resources processes and procedures
- Able to communicate priorities and drive business results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Interested candidates, please send your CV through Apply Now or to the email address shown in the company overview. For more suitable opportunities in your specialised industry, please visit our website at www.lauriswalton.com.