Our client is a luxury skincare brand and due to business growth, they are looking for an Education Trainer to join the training team. This person will look after training for 4 countries in APAC and reporting to the Education Manager.
This person is expecting to deliver exceptional product training programs to internal and external audiences across the Asia Pacific region. Responsible for educating staff, retailers and clients on the brand’s skincare products, ingredients, techniques and benefits.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver engaging product education programs and workshops for distributors, retailers, sales teams and customers.
- Conduct product launch trainings to introduce new items to the market.
- Deliver one-on-one customized trainings and consultations for VIP clients.
- Create and maintain educational materials such as presentations, manuals, one-sheets etc.
- Recommend improvements to training content and methodology based on feedback.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as marketing, operations etc. to stay updated on new developments.
- Travel throughout APAC region to conduct in-person trainings as per scheduled program.
- Monitor training effectiveness and ensure learning objectives are met.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in education/training role within beauty/skincare industry.
- Expert-level product and ingredient knowledge for the brand.
- Excellent communication and training delivery skills.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin is a MUST
- Experience creating and delivering workshops/presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage diverse audience.
Interested candidates, please send your CV through Apply Now or to the email address shown in the company overview. For more suitable opportunities in your specialised industry, please visit our website at www.lauriswalton.com.