Our client is a reputable property business in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking a highly skilled Corporate Communications & Marketing Manager to build and oversee our corporate communications function. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our communications and marketing strategies, managing our corporate image, and ensuring effective communication with stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing and communication strategy for the company.
- Oversee all corporate communication activities, including internal and external communications, press releases, social media, and public relations efforts.
- Develop strong relationships with media and stakeholders through all channels.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material.
- Plan, implement, and manage marketing campaigns to promote the company’s services and products.
- Track and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and adjust the strategies as needed.
- Foster and manage positive relationships with media representatives.
- Handle the organization’s corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Manage a marketing and communications budget.
- Coordinate and manage public relations activities and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the property/real estate industry.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Proven experience in creating and implementing marketing and communications strategies.
- Strong understanding of effective marketing and communication practices.
- Ability to manage and lead a range of different marketing activities.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work hands-on in developing and executing a variety of marketing and communication activities.
Interested candidates, please send your CV through Apply Now or to the email address shown in the company overview. For more suitable opportunities in your specialised industry, please visit our website at www.lauriswalton.com.